- Access deep research coverage with scholarly journals, business news and company histories
- Develop lists of key competitors by industry or location, and sort them according to revenue and other metrics using the company finder. You can then modify, filter, or export your list!
- Manipulate statistical data and customize your own charts
- Analyze key metrics and compare companies and industries using our company profiles, proprietary private company database, and fundamentals comparison tool
- Investigate investment opportunities, comprehensively and easily
- Find parent-subsidiary relationships
- Obtain competitive intelligence, market share information and product trends
- Explore market-industry information and analysis — includes market research, investment, banking and capital market institutions and publishers
- Study product and brand information
- Compare companies within an industry
- Target new customers and inform on potential business opportunities, distribution channels or prime licensing opportunities
- Research career opportunities by company, geography or industry; explore related associations and business groups
Friday, February 1, 2013
e-Resource of the Month: Business Insights/Business & Company Resource Center
Business Insights (formerly known as the Business & Company Resource Center). Gale Business Insights allows you to...